November 15 to November 17
Every weekend Clarington has a list of events to keep you busy discovering things that can be found #onlyinclarington. Be sure to visit Clarington Tourism’s Facebook page or follow us on Twitter to keep informed.
Here’s a “short-list” of Clarington activities this weekend:
- The Third Annual Jacqui Kent Shopping Extravaganza, at the Newcastle Community Hall – Friday, November 15th, from 5-9PM https://www.facebook.com/TourismClarington?ref=hl#!/events/588562724543752/
- book launch of “The Quarterly” by Fredrick Brooks and Ruth Read, at The Visual Art Centre, Simpson Avenue, Bowmanville – Friday, November 15th, at 7PM http://www.vac.ca/
- Christmas Tea Party, at St. Paul’s United Church Hall, 178 Church Street, Bowmanville – Saturday, November 16th, from 1-4PM http://www.bigbrothersbigsisters.ca/clarington/en/Home/events/christmasteaparty.aspx
- Christmas in the Village, various locations in Enniskillen and area – Saturday, November 16th and Sunday, November 17th, from 10AM to 4PM http://m.clarington-tourism.ca/t-0a8d62e4506cff7d/l-04dcea4edaea1833/
- Bowmanville Santa Claus Parade, downtown Bowmanville – Saturday, November 16th, starting at 10:30AM http://www.bowmanvillesantaclausparade.com/
- Christmas Craft and Bake Sale, at 62 Temperance Street, Bowmanville (Sarah Jane Williams Heritage Centre) – Saturday, November 16th, from 9:30AM to 1PM. Presented by Friends of the Museum.
- Royal Service Dance/Fundraiser, at the Newcastle Community Hall – Saturday, November 16th, from 8PM to 1AM. Tickets from Royal Service offices in Newcastle, Bowmanville, Port Hope and Cobourg
- Newcastle Santa Claus Parade, downtown Newcastle – Sunday, November 17th, at 5:30PM approximate. http://www.newcastle.on.ca/extra/events/Newcastle-Santa-Parade-2013.pdf
Early next week, we have:
- Family Games Night, at 62 Temperance Street, Bowmanville (Sarah Jane Williams Heritage Centre) – Wednesday, November 20th, from 6-8PM http://www.claringtonmuseums.com/
- Girls’ Night Out, Ladies’ Shopping Night in downtown Bowmanville – Thursday, November 21st, from 6-10PM. http://bowmanville.com/
Like the Clarington Tourism Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TourismClarington for these events and more!
Or, download http://m.clarington-tourism.ca to your smart phone, and have all the details available as you travel around Clarington.