November 21 to November 23
For the last two weeks, we have been letting you know about the upcoming weekend events – and here’s what is on this weekend:
- Girls’ Night Out Ladies’ Shopping Event in downtown Bowmanville – Thursday, November 21st, from 6-10PM. http://bowmanville.com/
- 100 Small Paintings Show & Sale at the Visual Art Centre, Bowmanville – opening reception is Friday, November 22nd at 7PM. The show runs until December 15th. www.vac.ca
- 150 Nativity Scenes from Around the World on view at Hampton United Church, 5454 Old Scugog Road, Hampton – Friday, November 22nd from 4-8PM, and Saturday, November 23rd from 10AM-8PM.
- “Something Unique” Craft & Artisan Show at Orono Town Hall – Saturday, November 23rd from 10AM-4PM, and Sunday, November 24th from 11AM-2PM.
Heads up (Jim Cuddy’s head, too, since he is performing!) next Thursday:
- CP Holiday Train at the Scugog Crossing in Bowmanville – train arrives at 6:30PM on Thursday, November 28th. www.cpr.ca/en/in-your-community
- Courtice Christmas Tree Lighting at Whitecliffe Terrace in Courtice, on Thursday, November 28th at 6:30PM.
Like the Clarington Tourism Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TourismClarington for these events and more!
Or, download http://m.clarington-tourism.ca to your smart phone, and have all the details available as you travel around Clarington.